For assistance contact A&F Technology Services @ 3-2461 or e-mail email@example.com
- Ensure the device or software meets your needs
- Ensure the device or software is compatible with University equipment
The software listed below is routinely installed on Administration and Finance computers.
- Microsoft office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Real Player
- Secure FTP software
- Internet Explorer
- Oracle Calendar
- Symantec Anti-Virus
- Windows Defender
- Oracle Applications - UNI e-Business Suite
- Secure TElnet
Employees are restricted from installing software on their computers. If additional software is needed, contact A&F Technology Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Equipment to be Sold at Auction
NOTE: Departments in the A&F division call 3-2461 for equipment disposal. All other campus departments follow steps 1-5.
NOTE: Computers that have not been cleansed will not be picked-up.
- Cleanse the Computer Hard Drive
- Complete the "Data Cleansed Certification" sticker and place on the computer
(Stickers can be obtained from Campus Supply)
- Complete the following forms:
- Equipment Inventory Deletions Report (PDF)
- Transit/Surplus Form (PDF) Transit/Surplus Form (Excel)
- Mail completed reports to:
Kelly Flege, Director of Business Operations
Office of Business Operations
Mail Code 0008
- Business Operations (Kelly Flege, 273-3420) will arrange for Transportation to pick-up the equipment, will prepare for an onsite tag sale, or will reassign the equipment on campus.
- Transportation picks-up equipment going to auction.
Non-Functioning Monitors & UPS Batteries*
- Label the unit as non-functioning.
- Contact the Physical Plant (273-4400)
- Transportation picks-up the monitor and disposes of the unit properly.
*UPS is the acronym for Uninterrupted Power Supply