FAMIS (Facility Administration and Maintenance Information System), is a computerized maintenance management system used to:
- allow work requests to be tracked in one system
- enable departments to view the status of their requests
- provide up-to-date and accurate cost data
- provide a better and more efficient means of prioritizing and scheduling work
- enable Facilities Services to easily access information for better decision making
Each person needing access to submit Service Requests or Order from Campus Supply completes FAMIS Authorization for Access Form
found in the Forms Repository.
The FAMIS Link is located by logging in to my universe. Go to the Work @ UNI tab and you will find it under the heading "My Administrative Access." It will not be here until you have been authorized to use FAMIS.