Complete List of Benefits
Nursing Mothers and Lactation Room
- Place the “Please do not disturb” sign on the outside of the door prior to use, and remove from door after use is complete. Be sure to leave the sign in the room after use.
- The lactation room’s sole intent is for the purpose of expressing breast milk. Any other purpose is in violation of the room intent and policy.
- Please maintain cleanliness of this room, and do not leave any items in the room for storage after use. The University is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report any maintenance issues with the room to 273-4400 immediately.
- The sole intent for this refrigerator is to store expressed milk during the work day.
- All breast milk should be labeled with mothers name and date, and taken home daily.
- Any milk remaining at the end of the work week will be disposed of.
- Please maintain the cleanliness of the refrigerator, and wipe any spills that may occur.