This feature allows PAF Preparers to setup a proxy when they are on leave or when co-workers share duties (the proxy must have transaction MW04) . Once this feature is enabled, the proxy PAF user will be able to see ALL the other person's PAFs within the PAF System and will be able to modify and submit the PAFs on their behalf. However, they cannot delete a PAF and once the PAF is submitted it will record who submitted the PAF in the PAF Workflow. In addition, this setting does not replace the e-Business Suite Vacation Rules setting (i.e., e-Business Suite Proxy).
- On the PAF System home page, click once on the "Manage Proxy Users" link [A]. The Manage Proxy Users page will appear.
- Click once on the "Select" link [B]. The Choose a Proxy User window will appear.
- In the Last Name field, type a last name [C].
- Click once on the Search button [D].
- Once the Search Results section appears, click once on the desired Select radio button [E].
- Click once on the Choose button [F]. The Choose a Proxy User window will disappear.
- At the Effective Start Date field, use the calendar icon or type in an effective date [G]. This is a required field.
- The Effective End Date field is optional [H], and, if provided, it will stop the proxy sharing on the date indicated.
- Click once on the Save button [I].
- If finished with setting up a proxy, click once on the "PAF Home" link [J]. WARNING: Clicking on the Cancel button will clear all data, it will NOT return you to the PAF Home page.
- To edit a proxy setting, click once on the Edit button [K]. Complete Steps 1-10.
- To delete a proxy, click once on the Delete button [L].
- Once finished with managing proxy users, click once on the "PAF Home" link [J].
Special Note1: A proxy must have transaction MW04.
Special Note2: Use the Effective End Date field to automatically stop sharing.
Special Note3: This PAF System setting does not replace the e-Business Suite Vacation Rules setting (i.e., e-Business Suite Proxy).
PAF System Help | firstname.lastname@example.org