This feature allows PAF Preparers to setup a proxy when they are on leave or when co-workers share duties (the proxy must have transaction MW04) .
- Once this feature is enabled, the proxy PAF user will be able to see ALL the other person's PAFs within the PAF System.
- The proxy PAF user will be able to modify and submit the PAFs on the other person's behalf.
- Although they can submit a PAF on the other person's behalf, it will record the actual user who submitted the PAF in the Workflow.
- The proxy PAF user cannot delete the other user's PAFs.
- This setting does not replace the e-Business Suite Vacation Rules setting (i.e., e-Business Suite Proxy).
- On the PAF System home page, click once on the "Manage Proxy Users" link [A]. The Manage Proxy Users page will appear.
ADD A PROXY
- Click once on the "Select" link [B]. The Choose a Proxy User window will appear.
- In the Last Name field, type a last name [C].
- Click once on the Search button [D].
- Within the Search Results click once on the desired Select radio button [E].
- Click once on the Choose button [F]. The Choose a Proxy User window will disappear.
- At the Effective Start Date field, use the calendar icon or type in an effective date [G]. This is a required field.
- The Effective End Date field is optional [H], and, if provided, it will stop the proxy sharing on the date indicated.
- Click once on the Save button [I].
- If finished with setting up a proxy, click once on the "PAF Home" link [J]. WARNING: Clicking on the Cancel button will clear all data, it will NOT return you to the PAF Home page.
EDIT/DELETE A PROXY
- To edit a proxy setting, click once on the Edit button [K]. Complete Steps 1-10.
- To delete a proxy, click once on the Delete button [L].
- Once finished with managing proxy users, click once on the "PAF Home" link [J].
Special Note1: A proxy must have transaction MW04.
Special Note2: Use the Effective End Date field to automatically stop sharing.
Special Note3: This PAF System setting does not replace the e-Business Suite Vacation Rules setting (i.e., e-Business Suite Proxy).
PAF System Help | email@example.com